Thank You For Support

Just installed a 'Sitemeter' to track how many guests who visit the Confessions not too long ago, and though I am not too sure about its accuracy, I was encouraged that there is an average of 40 tourists per day at the Confessions.

Most of them spend less than 5 seconds here, by the way. Hehee...

One of the wonders of the Internet is bridging the time-spatial gap between people.

And I've been overwhelmed and humbled by the gracious response of people from unlikely places who have connected us through the blog.

Pastor Luke of Faith Charismatic Church commented on an earlier post about speaking in tongues in public worship, in which I was kinda unfavorable to the idea.

But he looked past all that, and called me up for a drink. We got to know each other better, a friendship developed. Last Sunday, I was really grateful and honored for the opportunity to speak on the Da Vinci Code at his church during the worship service.

It's the first time I stood behind the pulpit on a Sunday. Thank you for your trust and partnership in ministry, Ps Luke.

Mr and Mrs Liew, thank you for visiting CDPC and the Agora forum... Have been encouraged by your presence, and God knows how often we need that in the midst of disappointments sometimes.

(They came, looking for 'Dave Chang' and nobody in church knew who that is! That probably qualified me as a 'prophet' hahah! Just kidding...)

At the risking of sounding like an Oscar speech, I'd just like to say THANKS! to you folks who have commented, forwarded, linked and took the time to write in for clarifications, questions, feedbacks and criticisms... (I've been blessed!)

Or just for lurking around, thanks! Would be nice to hear from you too, though...

If you'd like to go one step further in showing support, ehem, please click on the Google Ads on the left side bar, will ya???!

Comments

paradox said…
Hey Dave,

I don't think you're supposed to ask people to click on the google ads.

Better check the TOS!
Anonymous said…
funny thing i was also about to ask where exactly to click...

but yeah it's great to know you've made an impact to ppl around you - well done, :)
Dave said…
Aiya! Cham lor... hehehe...

Is there such a thing?

Ok, I have written I have written hahah... so click on the google ads BECAUSE u wanna buy ok? hehe

Thanks, AL, keep up the work of getting christians off their bump and get their hands dirty with practical issues and such!
johnsee said…
Hey Dave,

Keep it going man! It's been a blessing to many, including me. Have learnt a lot from your support and encouragement. Will continue to support Confessions, but I don't support Google Ads can or not? Haha. :)
Dave said…
:) I've been blessed by your tulips too and still waiting for the day you share "Celebration of Disciplines" at the Agora :D

hehehe...! Keep fanning the flame