My Dream Girl


It has been ages since I posted some pictures (because of office firewall!) so things have been looking bland so here's something to spice things up a lil' hahah... the girl is Vivian Chow. She didn't make it big in both singing and acting career, but since my secondary school days, she was the Platonic Ideal. Dunno why I posted this... heheh... maybe it was a strange co-incidence of two separate occasions when two female friends got the same idea that Dave is not the 'type' to go for looks. Muahahaahha.....!
Posted by Hello

Comments

Sivin Kit said…
so this man does not merely fly in the skies of theological skydiving, but also dabbles in the emotional deep waters where coral imagination grow. ah ... it's good to be non-platonic and more wholistic!
Dave said…
What would I give to be more than 'platonic' with Vivian? Sigh...