Robotech Saga


I pity kids today. The cartoons they show nowadays are just so unreal... During my time, we had Robotech! (I resented extracurricular activities on Saturday morns) Here, people actually die and stay that way. Yup, entire planet Earth gets wiped out. How's that for an ending? And the best part is, Robotech has this complex love story that makes Meteor Garden characters look 2-dimensional. The heroes dun get to marry the lovers of their dreams. How's that for reality, huh?? Heheh... But they do end up living happily ever after so, it's not so traumatic

The Uninitiated may like the synopsis:
http://www.robotech.com/infopedia/episodes/?seriescode=MAC

posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love Robotech too! Although I liked Scott Bernard from the New Generation. But Max is cool too. Never could stand Lynn-Minmei though.

BK
Dave said…
Keep up the good blog! Phew... Almost posted Minmei's photo... but can't find it on Google. She's just too sweet to be true. Scott Bernard and his biker frens journey to the Invid Hive reminds me of "Lord of the Rings"!