Autobots, Roll Out!



My sister used to lend me money to buy an Optimus Prime toy from the soya bean seller, it can transform into a trailer truck! Dunno where it is now... probably stacked up in the storeroom along with the Voltron, He-Man, Barbie action figures I used to collect. Yup, it took me till late teens before being weaned away from them.

Why do I like Prime? He has the compassion and courage of Abraham Lincoln, according to his profile. He can beat Megatron with or without hands. When he shouts, "Autobots! Transform and roll out!" he's the first to go! (leadership by example) The only Autobots who can beat him is probably the Dinobots - Grimlock, Snarl, Sludge,etc - all five of them together!

heheh.. used to draw caricatures of him in a scrapbook. But guess it's too late to pursue a career in Marvel Comics now!


Posted by Hello

Comments