The Decepticons


The Decepticons are the evil robots from Cybertron, bent on destruction and domination of all sentient beings (sounds familiar?)

My favorite Decepticon is Soundwave, the loyal, espionage expert who can transform into a radio/transmitter. He possesses some cassettes inside the deck that can transform into animal robots like Ravage, Laser-eye etc. I admire his loyalty, though he could probably beat Starscream, the red jet who usurped Megatron, Soundwave never harbored such ambition and he carried his beaten leader even when it would have been wiser to leave him alone.


Posted by Hello

Comments

Shih Chung said…
Kewl! I bumped into a Transformers movie cd the other day, went ooh-ahh. Too bad it's the new one, not the classic that we know.
Dave said…
There's a new Transformer movie?? How come??? I want, I want! heheh...

I saw a car commercial featuring a Transformer dancing Thriller... fantastic stuffs, the technology is here to produce a full blown "real life" movie.
Shih Chung said…
The movie is quite different from the classic. The Autobots and Decepticons are now allies, in search of some mineral power source. Optimus Prime looks too sexy for his own good, and everything looks too Voltron-ish, especially the powers-combine part.

There's also a Transformers video game: http://www.atari.com/transformers/us/flash/flash-US.htm
Dave said…
Sexy Sage, Scholar, Soldier... I like that persona!

Will work towards that profile for my alter ego... hahah