Famous Last Words



"I will take the Ring to Mordor. Though-- I do not know the way.
Mordor, Gandalf, is it left or right?"

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil.

Galadriel: Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

‘It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door,’ Bilbo used to say. ‘You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.’”



Posted by Hello

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting poster, I can't imagine Arwen giving up her eternal life for beer-bellied, bald and burping Homer Simpson.
ee said…
yes, dave! i agree with you 100%!!
Dave said…
Er... seems like you find yourself in a similar predicament izzit?? ehehe..

classy "Prada? Prado?" girl... Do u dare to take the challenge?
Anonymous said…
Woo-hoo! Tomorrow, I shall ask one-by-one, all the beautiful people I know if they will marry me, until I find one who says yes.

If my confidence is shattered, at least I tried. ;)
Dave said…
Yea, man.. It's better to have loved and lost, than never have loved before-lar...

At least, I'd know my life would make a good script for soap opera!