Make My Day!


Erm... I can be a big fan of computer games especially strategy games like Romance of 3 Kingdoms, Warcraft, Starcraft and Command & Conquer. Tried a bit of Counterstrike, but Richard, my supposed tutor, shot me down before i could return fire. A lesson for would-be teachers: Don't browbeat on students else they never learn! hahah...

Anyway I've tried a new genre in "Enter The matrix" which is more like "Doom"... Shoot'em up... but this is really cool cos' it's the story before Matrix Reloaded and takes up the plot from the "Last Flight of Osiris" in Animatrix.

When you press the shift key, you go into bullet-time action... ie run on walls, dodge bullets, kick butts, jump over buildings like in the trilogy. You also get to go one-on-one with Trinity in an enticing duel in Japanese landscape

Posted by Hello

Comments