MatchMakers


Friends have been anxious to offer me advice on how to 'tackle girls' lately... Some complain that I simply can't 'close the deal'. (which has its moments of truth cos' the only time i held a girl's hand was during prayer meetings.. oops!)

The really good friends sent photos and ask if I'd like to enlist their matchmaking skills. Received five 'hints' this week alone! Any more 'recommendations'? Send non-returnable pictures to hedonese@gmail.com

But Questions run through my mind: Why are they doing this??

A) Err... Do i look 'single and desperate'? (SAD)

B) Is it because I'm getting old?

C) Do they just hate their female friends so much? I'm being used to get rid of them?

D) Do people think I can't do it on my own???

E) Or do they just think I'm so darn eligible that they must bless their friends with a gift they can't refuse??

I'd like to think that (E) is the right one. But just in case, some of you matchmakers are toying with (D)... Let this photo of a gorgeous, new contestant from Thailand in a bid to 'butter up' my Mother dispel your doubts!
Posted by Hello

Comments

Shih Chung said…
Erm, heard you are starting a 'ministry' in Thailand. Do you need full time workers ah?
Anonymous said…
kakaka..hated 2 admit it but, she's reali a 'leng-lui' :)

HJ
Anonymous said…
Pretty? Yes, but "turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face... and the things of earth will grow strangely dim..."

Btw, we do need for fulltime workers for the 'ministry'... call me for coffee and we'd talk...

Btw, who gave this quote attributed to Dr Ng Kam Weng: "Why settle for polished glass when you can have the uncut diamond?"
Leon Jackson said…
Dave, I guess some of us busy body a bit because we see you talk so much about looking for a mate that we feel responsible to respond! Sorry man, I dont how else to put it. Anyway, what does it matter if that Thai girl is pretty or not, does she share your religious convictions?
Dave said…
Hey bro...

Honestly, I appreciate all the help that I can get! It's good to know that my frens cared... heheh, look forward for more applications. Someone from MCA offered to bring me to a Cupid Club... heheh... John must do something to save this prodigal son...

PS: Heard of missionary dating? haha!
Dave said…
Li Shuan has set up a matchmaking ministry... consulting service over dinner, anyone?

http://www.livejournal.com/users/dolcefiorire/
Anonymous said…
She's gorgeous!!
Dave said…
My colleague in Bangkok ler...