Under Renovation

The Hedonese is gonna take a short sabbatical from his blogging addiction, please feel free to browse the archives and leave your comments.

Kindly pray with him as there is a lot of

- Rethinking on vocation and career
- Rethinking on future ministry plans
- Rethinking on love life (haha!)
- Divert energy to the Agora experiment (http://theagora.blogspot.com)
- Concentrate on assignments for "Theology of Missions" (MBS)
Contextualisation of the gospel is a Islamic context
Biography sketch on Leslie Newbigin
- Concentrate on working out career path and relationships

Soli Deo Gloria!

Comments

Leon Jackson said…
What!!! How will I survive without my dose of daily satire?
Sivin Kit said…
are you going on a diet on worms :-)

Anyway, I'm a Newbigin fan let me know how I could help.
Steven Sim said…
go to jacksaid, leon! hehehehhe...but jacksaid will also miss hedonese1 very much. Ah, where else can i find theology and philosophy and pure madness in a single rojakpot? O~boring days ahead.

all the best for the relationship thingy, Bro! Looking north-wards to Thailand? or Vietnam?

jacksaid
Dave said…
Heheh... actually the relationship that comes foremost in my mind is the one with my sister, I plan to write her a series of letters.

But about the 'projects' in Thailand, Jakarta and Vietnam, hmmm... yea! I'd be sorely disappointed with myself if I dun find them attractive just because they are from different race or religion!
Anonymous said…
erm, need 'project' assistant ah? where to apply?
Anonymous said…
Heheh... Try WorldVision, Asian Outreach or OMF!
Anonymous said…
erm, i'm looking for certain types of 'projects' only
Dave said…
Er... Try INSAF movement, a brainchild of John Chung and I? International Single Adults Fellowship! hahaha...