Wanna Join Me?

Some Agora friends and I met up with Dr Ng Kam Weng for burger in SS2 recently... It was great fellowship and learning experience.

Anyway he told us about some Malaysian Muslim apologists, and (this may be biting off more than I can chew) I decided to see how I fare in the Bismikaalahuma Forum

It's not for the faint-hearted... there are about 510 members, mostly Muslims

And the only resident "Christian" defender there is one Iris who doesn't believe in Trinity, atonement, incarnation, justification by faith etc???

With friends like that, who needs opponents?

Anyway, my goal is modest - concentrate our attention on the "Christianity Forum", make it an oasis of truth and grace, and remember the Alamo...

Anyone interested to join me? (Btw, you'd recognize 'Sepet')

Comments