Irresistible Grace

Theology is fun especially when it is relevant to your repertoire of pick-up lines. Jessica posted this classic Calvinist pick-up line...




The Arminian lady's retort, "Oh yea? And your name must be Will since you are so Free!"

PS: Girls are territorial creatures...As if the white bunny dangling from my windscreen is not enuff, Grace has added some trinkets on the rear mirror.

My sister explains that it's called "marking the domains or principalities". Now everyone who sits in my car can't help but feel odd to see 'em girlish ornaments in my trusty Iswara.

Oh yea... the bunny was a gift from a 'rival', a colleague who hasn't given up on her yet. It serves as a 'gentle reminder' to stay on my toes.

Seems like girls are quite Machiavellian too.

Comments

lycaphim said…
Rofl...this is classic!
Leon Jackson said…
Funny!
Anonymous said…
Wow this Jessica is one outspoken female Calvinist!! Rare gem lar...

u not interested meh?
Dave said…
His Grace is sufficient for me :)