MBS: New Semester

Some evening classes from MBS starting 3 Jan next year...

The Hedonese is planning to take 'Theology 101' class under Wong Hong San on Tuesdays. Two other classes are tempting i.e. Crisis Counselling (Wednesdays) and Greek (Thurs)...

unfortunately I'd need to master Mandarin before taking up a foreign language, so will be devoting two nights per week for tat...

Time will be from 7.45 pm - 9.30 pm. For more info, call 33427482

Mejlina posted this Stephen Tong gospel rally in Singapore...

On a different note, Logos Presbyterian church will be doing an outreach-drama concert. Grace is the assistant director/dancer of this event

Date: Dec 18 2005 (Sunday)
Time: 7.30 pm
Venue: Sunway College - Bring a friend along!


Comments

ee said…
the number is for MBS or for the mandarin class? why only 7 digits wan?
lycaphim said…
Why do u need to master mandarin first? Just curious =)
Dave said…
yikes! Thanks, i changed it to 7 digits.. tat's the MBS number le...

About taking up Mandarin, I suppose it would open up a new universe of opportunities ie start a Chinese hedonese blog hahaha...

No la, mainly i felt i should learn the 'mother tongue' first before venturing to learn greek or hebrew :)

it's a Chinese thing
ee said…
Waaahhh... you know the link you sent on the Biblical Training site, with the recorded lectures on it?? I finished listening to one recording on Church History I during my travelling to and from work and I was congratulating myself on finishing it... thinking that it wasn't too bad...

... I didn't realise there were 13 lecture recordings on Church History I itself!!! I just thought it was 1 and I was feeling so good about finishing it...

sniff... how to survive in MCS laaa... btw, signed up alreaday, so hopefully MBS will accept me then I can start classes in Jan :D
Dave said…
Dun worry, fren...

if u could survive and grasp those stuffs, MBS will be a stroll :)
johnsee said…
wah...dave, what's the link about Biblical Training mentioned by eewei?
From the way eewei described, it sounds good to have a try...

Heh, send over!