Gospel Reloaded


You do not truly know someone until you fight them. (Seraph)

Simon bought me a book on the Matrix for Christmas. Thanks, bro! It's called "The Gospel Reloaded" by Chris Seay. Think I should sell off my older copy...

Found these fun nuggets: "It is the question that drives you."

"There are no accidents. We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance"(Morpheus)

"Reveal to me the mysteries
Can you tell me what it means?
Explain these motions and metaphors
Unlock these secrets in me
Describe the vision, the meaning is missing
Won't anybody listen?"


"Sleeping Awake" (Lyrics by P.O.D. based on Nebuchadnezzar's Dream)

Comments

Leon Jackson said…
Which Simon, Lee? Wow, good to see him building a friendship with you if it is.
Dave said…
ya, simon who came back from Aus... :) It's an interesting look at the Matrix from a christian perspective