Hedonese: Beta Version

Blogger is not so user friendly in terms of its topical search functions for archived posts, and Evelyn kept complaining about it and told me about the Beta Version.

So finally I played around with it and came out with the Hedonese Beta Version. It's quite fun actually hehe... but i'm still weighing the pros and cons of migrating.

In the meantime, you may use TWO "Search" functions at the left hand bar of the blog.

The first one is the Google Search, click on "Hedonese" instead of "Web".

The second one simply reads "Search This Blog". Hope that helps just a bit! Else, just email me ler... hehe...

Watched a 1950's cartoon recently based on Orwell's classic critique on totalitarian government in "Animal Farm". Here is Snowball, the benevolent and brave pig that led the revolt against oppressive human farmers. It's slightly different from the novel, in having a relatively happy ending in which Benjamin the cynical donkey led a final revolt against Napoleon and the pigs that usurped power, taking vengeance on the death of his friend Boxer the industrious but dumb horse. In the novel, the ending was a bit depressing that the pigs lived in happy dominance over the other animals, and strangely evolved into upright-walking, clothe-wearing humans.

Comments

Hey Dave, thanks for your encouraging words over at Reformed Blacks of America. Let's keep in touch.
Anonymous said…
In my opinion, the Blogger Beta Version is better. I have used it for a few weeks.
Dave said…
Xavier, thanks for coming by and i'd be following the progress of RBA :)

Ignatius, I like it very much too esp the photo uploads. I wonder if somehow we could use the new features for old accounts.
Anonymous said…
very good blog, you do have the gift to write articles. my fren says you're one of the great men raised up by God in Malaysia to do great things, in ministries, all your ministries... :) And I agree with him. Do continue to serve Him and have great visions. Malaysia needs more people like you. :)

I agree that going out to to do evangelism is very important. Jesus asks us to go out and evangelise. I need to learn that myself.

I read your Young, Restless & Reformed article. You're well read and have a lot of ideas. You know the history too. Still, I think many Christians can't accept Calvinism. And many are ignorant.