光輝歲月

A song of freedom and love is playing in my head after church/lunch...

Comments

sp lim said…
Thanks for the clip. I like Beyond too. It's a pity the lead singer died so early. Most of those Canto-pop singers whom I like have also passed away, people like Danny Chan, Roman Tam, Leslie Cheung ...:(

Glad that the king of Canto-pop, Sam Hui is still very much alive. One of his songs about rising prices of everything was also wide circulated during the election campaign.
Dave said…
Bro, u know wat? My colleague told me exactly the same thing... He is glad that the 'God' of cantopop is still alive too hehe... Sam Hui is one of my favorites too, bcos he sings in the language of the man on the street and does funny social commentaries on them. we should do an agora forum on his music one day! :D